We offer the full range of digital marketing services, which focus on B2B clients and industries.
Our SEO team has a proven process which delivers results over a few months. The process consists of the following steps:
- Website Analysis – this audit consists of organic keyword research, competitor research, content analysis, backlink analysis and traffic analysis.
- Keyword Research – the cornerstone of a successful SEO campaign, it consists of using keyword analysis tools (like SEMRush & Google Search Console) to evaluate search volume and getting the client’s input on which keywords align with the business and marketing strategy.
- SEO Content Writing – we identify the low hanging fruit of missing content, and write blog posts, whitepapers and other types of content to target strategic keywords via a content creation schedule.
- Regular Reports – SEO is a long game and monthly reports on the state of the website are important to keep track of progress and decide how to focus efforts.
Our Pay-Per-Click management will audit your current set up and present you with clear direction to optimize you account and improve your results for the the long term. We are experts in finding the ‘low-hanging-fruit’ and consistently improving the efficiency of your spending.
The process consists of the following steps
- Understanding the Business Strategy
- Set up / manage ad campaigns with Google, Bing, Display Advertising
- Social Media advertising with Facebook and LinkedIn
- Landing page creation and optimization through A/B testing
- Conversion tracking
Organic Social Media
- LinkedIn Social Advertising campaigns
- YouTube B2B video strategy
- Google My Business listings
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the process of increasing the percentage of visitors to your website who take a defined action, for example contacting you or signing up for a seminar.
The CRO process includes analyzing how visitors navigate through your site, their actions, and identify the obstacles to completing the Calls to Action.
Here are some example of Macro and Micro conversions:
Macro-conversions: Buying something, Submitting a Request a Demo form
Micro-conversions: Signing up for email lists, Downloading a pdf
The key to CRO is using data to know where, what to optimize, and who to optimize for.
Or if you’re not ready for that and just want to chat, contact us.