At NoDiamonds, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
Why we collect your personal data:
We collect your personal data for our legitimate interests as a business but only if necessary for the purpose we collected it for. We will never share your personal information with any third party. Your personal data will only be seen and used by the NoDiamonds team.
The data we use:
We use a number of different categories of data about you, as part of our normal business processes, the categories include:
- Contact details
- Emails and records of verbal conversations
- NoDiamonds website and social media activity
- Employment information (job title, responsibilities, position within the organization etc)
- Your status relating to our organization, such as communication preferences and records of marketing activity that has been sent to you
- Information telling us how and where we obtained your data
We gather this data in a variety of ways:
- From forms on nodiamonds.com
- From social media
- From verbal and written communications
You have some control over your data that we collect:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right of rectification allows you to instruct an organization that is processing your personal data, to rectify any mistakes
- The right to instruct an organization to erase your personal data
- The right to stop the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing
- The right to object to profiling or automated decision making
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about the collection of your personal data by NoDiamonds.